How Keystone Windows is prioritizing your health.
Like you, Keystone Windows is monitoring the latest news about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) closely. Our number one priority is the health and safety of all the members of our community. That’s why we are doing all we can to make sure we are available to assist you, and our Teams are following the guidelines and procedures provided by the CDC.
Beyond simply monitoring the situation, we are taking active measures to ensure our customer safety
- Limiting Contact and practicing social distancing
- Encouraging frequent hand washing and hand sanitizing before arrival
- We can provide samples on-site to save time and help clients choose the right option
- Our team will be cleaning samples before and after use with an alcohol-based cleaning solution
- Installation Teams are using alcohol cleaning solutions leaving you with clean replacement windows
- Accommodating any request to reschedule in-person appointments
- Providing off-site consultations and quotes for new customers.
To schedule an offsite consultation please contact our offices. We request that you take pictures of both the inside and outside of the windows you would like to replace.
While we are continuing to operate, we understand the concerns you may have regarding our current estimate process, installations, or service appointments as we continue to adapt to the rapidly changing situation. Please reach out to us at 267-436-3368 for any questions or concerns you may have.