Everything you need to know about shopping for windows, and why our windows are the best value in the industry.
We understand that buying new replacement windows can be a daunting task. To help make the process a little bit easier, we want to offer as much information to you as we can about what to look for when shopping around, to make sure you get the most for your money. Along with letting you know what to keep in mind, we would like to explain what makes us so different from every other window company, and why our windows are so unique and special.
In addition, we have also provided several pages about how to properly clean your new replacement windows, and the best way to control condensation in your home should that ever become a problem.
Please visit the following pages for more information:
Understanding Windows: A high-priced window does not guarantee energy efficiency. This page details what you need to know when shopping for replacement windows.
- Custom vs Standard Sizes: Why custom-built windows are a much better choice than standard windows.
- Cleaning Your Vinyl Windows: How to properly care for and maintain your new windows.
- Controlling Condensation On Windows: Condensation is not caused by your windows! Here are six tips to reduce condensation in your home.
- FAQ: Answers to all your questions! (In the event we haven’t answered your questions, however, please call or send an email to ask us.)
- Comparing Replacement Windows: Key factors to keep in mind and look for when choosing which window is best for your home.
- Testimonials: See what our customers think about us!
- Warranty and Support: Our windows are backed by a Transferable Lifetime Warranty, the best warranty in the industry.
- Why Keystone Window: See why we’re so different from other window companies. We’ll give you the best value, the best service, and best experience you’ll ever receive from a window company.
- Window Certifications: Our window certifications include AAMA, Energy Star, Lead Safety, and NFRC.
- Energy Savings: Our energy saving programs include air filtration, environmental responsibility, and U-Factor ratings.