- I was most satisfied with the installation. They did a nice job. – Oct 26 2017 in E Norriton PA
- I did contact other companies that I do not want to disclose. Robert seemed honest and his presentation. – Oct 26 2017 in E Norriton PA
- The service was completed timely. – Sep 19 2017 in Chester PA
- I received estimates from 2 other companies and neither place explained capping to me which ultimately led my decision to go with Keystone. – Sep 19 2017 in Ch…
- All were professional efficient and courteous. – Jul 13 2017 in Broomall PA
I have only the highest praise for Keystone Window. I met with five different vendors when I decided to replace my windows and with each I felt somewhat uneasy that I was being taken advantage of. I dealt with pushy salespeople, pricing that was anything but transparent, and so many choices in materials that I was left with my head spinning. After a family member heard a radio ad for Keystone I decided to add one more vendor to my list and I’m so glad I did. Mike, the salesperson, came out to my condo on a Sunday morning and was extremely courteous and very straightforward. Keystone’s pricing came in thousands of dollars under the quotes provided by other vendors but the quality didn’t suffer. And to top it off, they were able to install my windows early (4 weeks after measurements were taken vs. the 5-8 weeks estimated). I’d highly recommend Keystone!Kaitlin B. of Philadelphia, PA
At Keystone Window of Pennsylvania, we are dedicated to offering the highest quality replacement windows, doors, service, and installations each and every day.
The only products we sell are the ones we would put in our own house. We replace windows and doors all year round. We are also proud to offer Andersen® replacement windows.
We will never use the high-pressure sales tactics that other replacement window and door companies use.